Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Champs Week Update

Hi all, welcome back.  The blog returns from a hiatus that is 90% caused by some technical problems, and 10% caused by a very busy last week before my spring break.  Though I have been keeping up with the news, what I've been writing hasn't been posted for whatever reason.  I will work to fix the problem and get my former pieces back up and on here for you all to read.  In the meantime, I'm going to start writing on a new schedule.  Because we are now officially in the college basketball postseason, I will be updating everyone daily on major conference tournament games as well as autobids on a daily basis through the end of the college basketball postseason.  And I will also be offering my wonderful opinion along with everything, which of course is why all you lovely people come here to begin with.  Right?

1 comment:

Karthik said...

No. I come here to make fun of you.