Friday, April 22, 2011

Mock Draft is Coming

Despite the current National Football League lockout, the NFL draft begins this Thursday, April 28.  I will be forecasting my own thoughts on what player will go where based on each teams needs.  I will NOT be going in order- instead, I will do two divisions every day.  Thursday, I will compile these into one big list that follows the current order of the draft (before any trades are made).  I will also feature some commentary and feature teams most likely to trade away their first round picks on Thursday as the day builds toward the nighttime draft.

I will kick things off on Sunday with the NFC West and the AFC South.  Make sure to stop by to check out who your team might pick up, or get advice on who you think will go where.  Remember, Bud Light is giving away $10 million to the fan who accurately predicts which players go where in the first round of the draft!

1 comment: